Health Forms

Post date: Jun 01, 2015 2:24:52 PM

Looking for the latest Health Forms for Summer Camp or Mackinac? See the Application and Information page under Mackinac Information. Please note: For summer camp and Mackinac you need parts A, B, and C. Part C must be filled out by a physician. Your form must be valid during the entire time you are at camp. Please send a COPY (not your original).